This post may contain affiliate links to products I use, love & recommend.
When the sun gets a little too hot, or if the weather is rainy, take a drive around town to explore some of our favorite hot spots for shopping in Port Aransas.
From clothing and shoes, to jewelry and home decor, these local boutiques offer a great selection of unique and beach-friendly shopping to fill your afternoon.
These are 15 shopping hot spots in Port Aransas, Texas…
- Hidden Wardrobe at The Shops at Old Town on N. Alister St.
- Indigo Eclectic at The Shops at Port A on Hwy. 361
- Coastal Closet at Tower Center on Hwy. 361
- Stephanie’s Stuff at Seafood & Spaghetti Works on Hwy. 361
- Raggdoll Boutique on Avenue G
- Gratitude on Station St.
- Sirena Water Wear at Tower Center on Hwy. 361
- C & G Sisters Island Boutique on E. Avenue G
- Chilla’s Storage & Gift Shop on Hwy. 361
- Silver King Jewelry on Alister St.
- FishTales at The Shops at Old Town on N. Alister St.
- Conspiratorium off Hwy. 361
- Island Made Art at The Shops at Old Town on N. Alister St.
- Potters on Cotter on E. Cotter
- Lone Star Taste at The Shops at Port A on Hwy. 361
And there are SO many more! You can browse more of our favorite local shopping boutiques in our Port Aransas Business Directory.
Leave a comment below and tell me your favorite must-shop boutiques in Port Aransas!