This post contains referral or affiliate links to products I use, love & recommend. Read my disclosure here.
When the sun gets a little too hot, or if the weather is rainy, take a drive around town to explore some of these popular shops in Port Aransas.
From clothing and shoes, to jewelry and home decor, these local boutiques offer a great selection of unique and beach-friendly shopping to fill your afternoon.
Here are 15 shopping hot spots in Port Aransas, Texas…
- Indigo Eclectic at Tower Center on Hwy. 361
- Lone Star Taste at The Shops at Port A on Hwy. 361
- Casa A Mano at Tower Center on Hwy. 361
- Island Woman at Tower Center on Hwy. 361
- My Coastal Home at Tower Center on Hwy. 361
- Stephanie’s Stuff at Seafood & Spaghetti Works on Hwy. 361
- Raggdoll Boutique on Avenue G
- Gratitude on Station St.
- C & G Sisters Island Boutique on E. Avenue G
- Chilla’s Storage & Gift Shop on Hwy. 361
- JoD’s at The Shops at Old Town on N. Alister St.
- Conspiratorium off Hwy. 361
- Island Made Art at The Shops at Old Town on N. Alister St.
- Potters on Cotter on E. Cotter
- Cita Resort Interiors on S. Alister St.
And there are SO many more! How many have you shopped lately?
Leave a comment below and tell me your favorite shops in Port Aransas!