This post contains referral or affiliate links to products I use, love & recommend. Read my disclosure here.
The time for holiday shopping is here, and I’m super excited! Now is the perfect time to take advantage of great deals on beach-worthy gifts for the beach lover in your family, as well as beach gear and fashion finds with these holiday gift picks (and maybe something for your next trip to Port Aransas).
I’ve gathered some of my top picks for beach gear to use, beach books to read, and coastal clothing while you’re enjoying the sun and sand. Browse these lists below and add your favorites to your cart, because these deals for the Christmas shopping season will move fast (especially these internet-famous gift picks!).
Don’t stick your head in the sand and miss out on these beach-worthy finds at great prices, because popular items will sell out quickly!
- Canvas weekender travel tote bag, Serena & Lily inspired
- DIFF Eyewear cat eye sunglasses, one of my favorite pair!
- Mini belt bag with adjustable strap, so popular this year
- Silicone travel toiletry bottles, for that beach babe aesthetic
- Open flat beauty travel bag, organize your beauty easily
- BagSmart travel packing cubes for luggage, this brand is my fave!
- Straw and clear beach toiletry bags, organize all the things
- Ultra slim cell phone battery charger, never have a dead battery again
- Waterproof phone pouch for the beach, protect your phone from the sand!
Gift ideas for coastal Christmas decor
Treasure those memories of the beach with these holiday picks for your coastal Christmas at home, wherever you are. What better way to daydream of warm days on the sand than to have a sandy Santa and beach ornaments for your tree? Grab these gifts for the beach lover in your family and say, ho ho ho!
Nautical Theme String Lights with sanddollars and seahorses
Kurt Adler Fabriche Beach Santa figurine, how jolly!
‘Have Yourself a Sandy Little Christmas’ holiday dish towels
‘Gone to the Beach, Love Santa’ Christmas tree ornament
And this adorable Blue Crab Glass Christmas Ornament is beautiful!
You may also like: Holiday Guide to Christmas at the Beach in Port Aransas
- Hallmark Beach Bag ornament
- Beaded Jellyfish ornaments
- Blue Sea Turtle ornament
- Paddle Board Santa ornament
- The Beach is My Happy Place ornament
- Kurt Adler Starfish and Sand Dollar ornaments
- Old World Sand Dollar glass ornament
- Cape Shore Santa’s Gone to the Beach ornament
- Glory Haus ceramic ball ornament
Great books for beach reading
If you’re shopping for a book-lover who loves to escape to the beach with a great read, here are a few of my top picks for exploring into the coastal lifestyle. Relax with a great story, dive deep into island history, or learn how to create an oasis in your own home with these great books and gifts for the beach lover you know.
Big Summer by Jennifer Weiner
Grab this lightweight Kindle e-Reader for beach reading of ALL.THE.BOOKS.
Shop all of this year’s best-sellers in Kindle e-books
You may also like: 5 Reasons to Visit the Beach in the Fall
Great gifts for beach gear
Don’t hit the sand without these beach gear essentials. You need the gear to get the most out of your time on the beach, provide a little shade and protect your electronics. So pick up these gifts for the beach lover in your life.
Enjoy those classic summer songs on this AMAZING Bose SoundLink 360 wireless bluetooth speaker.
My favorite portable rechargeable battery pack for when my phone dies at the beach (from taking a few too many pics & videos).
This super fun travel corn hole game for the beach is a great way to spend the afternoon on the sand.
Got teens? Get them the technology and digital tools they really want for that Port A road trip this Christmas. Check out the Teens Holiday Gift Guide here.
You may also like: Sunscreen We Use at the Beach: Top Picks for Sun Care
- Striped straw beach tote
- Sojos oversized square sunglasses
- Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream
- Reef Cushion Sol Hi sandals
- Striped premium beach cabana with fringe
- Crop tank & wide leg capri pants set
- Stainless steel 40 oz tumbler
- Woven vegan leather handbag
- Quick dry sand-free Turkish towels
Prime Day Picks for Coastal Style
Prime Day is the perfect opportunity to update your seaside style and look coastal cool at the beach. These are my picks for strolling on the sand or shopping around town in comfortable seaside style.
Cruise around town in comfort with these casual Blowfish Malibu Marley Sneakers
This mesh Beach Tote Bag with attached Beach Cooler, so lightweight!
This popular Sand-Free Beach Blanket for lounging on the beach
Swim in style with this popular Shekini Halter Bandage Bikini, so chic and so many colors to choose from
Feel fashionably cool on the beach with this beautiful Floral Tassel Kimono Cardigan
You may also like: 10 Things I Always Pack in my Beach Bag
Great gifts for coastal home decor
There’s nothing like visiting Port Aransas for the week and coming home with great memories of splashing in the waves and your toes in the sand. So savor those good vibes with the coastal comfort of a little beach-worthy decor as a reminder of those warm days in the sun and surf.
Barefoot Dreams throw blanket in Leopard (I have two and love them ferociously!)
Get the beach house feel in your home with this Safavieh Natural Fiber Jute Runner Rug
Keep your drink cold with these Unbreakable Silicone Wine Cup Glasses for the beach
You may also like: Beach Gifts for the Mom Who Loves the Sun & Sand
Holiday gifts that keep on giving
Give the gift of audiobooks with an Audible gift membership. Listen to the latest best sellers with monthly Audible credits. Audiobooks are SO popular and make great gifts!
Have a family member who loves music? Give them the gift of Amazon Music Unlimited. They can enjoy all the music and podcasts ad-free with unlimited skips and offline listening available too. They’ll love you for that.
Love to give handmade Christmas gifts? Me too. Check out the Handmade Holiday Guide here.
You may also like: Holiday Guide to Christmas at the Beach in Port Aransas
Want to know what gifts were popular last year?
These are some of the top-selling Christmas gift items last year. Have you grabbed these best-sellers yet?
- Amazon Echo Dot: One of the coolest tech gadgets that you can travel with to the coast. Bring it with you to your rental in Port Aransas for the week to stay connected, play your favorite music and get news or weather updates instantly. Uber-cool.
- Fire TV Stick: This tiny travel-friendly stick enables you to stream Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ and more from wherever you are. It’s a must-have for kids on road trips to the beach and lazy afternoons in your condo. Plus, it works well with the Echo Dot above!
- The Wonkey Donkey book: This adorable story went viral after the really cute video of a grandmother reading it to her grandson, while laughing through the words. It’s a fun read for your kiddos.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate video game for Nintendo Switch: There’s no doubt that this video game will get hours of play time while your kids are getting some downtime from the beach, or on the road back home.
- Fresh Flowers: Flowers are the easiest way to brighten someone’s day, and they are always a big hit. Freshen up your home or send them as a surprise gift to your loved ones.
Don’t stick your head in the sand and miss out on these beach-worthy finds at great prices. Sending you warm wishes for a Christmas that’s just beachy!